- The original pvc lightweight suction only hose
- Special corrugated pvc exterior for maximum flexibility and smooth waterway
- Clear flexible pvc between the helix ribs for full vision of water
- Distinctive black colored helix ribs for maximum uv protection
- One piece extruded aluminum field repairable, reattachable collars on couplings
- Collars are aluminum, not plastic which is subject to temperature extremes
- the manufacturer shall be iso 9001-2008 quality certified
- Drafting from any rural or municipal non-pressurized water source
- Designed for suction only!
- Pvc hose shall not be used on pressurized hydrants or for relay pumping.
- this is not a supply hose for hydrant use.
- Limit exposure to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT, ONE-MAN HOOK-UP OPERATION IF NECESSARY
- DESIGNED FOR FULL VACUUM CLEAR HOSE FOR FULL VISION OF WATER FLOW
- TIME SAVING WITH LESS MANPOWER REQUIRED COMPARED TO CONVENTIONAL SUCTION HOSE
- 5, 2.5 and 3” COUPLED WITH EXPANSION RINGS • NO PLASTIC COUPLINGS
- 4”, 4.5”, 5” AND 6” COUPLED WITH REATTACHABLE BOLT-ON COUPLINGS
(FOLDING LONG HANDLES AVAILABLE)
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS NFPA STANDARD 1961, CURRENT EDITION FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
|Hose Size||Working Pressure psi (70 °F)||Bend Radius (Inches)||Vacuum (Inches)||Nominal Outside Diameter (Inches)||Weight per 10ft Length (uncoupled)|